Dainty Acorn Charm Hoop Earrings with Faceted Czech Beads. Gift Box Included.
Dainty Acorn Charm Hoop Earrings with Faceted Czech Beads. Gift Box In
Enjoy this fresh and fun take on the traditional hoop earrings. You will get a lot of attention when you enter any room!
- earring hooks are Stainless Steel gold plate.
- 4mm faceted Czech Beads.
- charm are Pewter, Gold plate with antiqued finish.
- acorn charms each measure 1/2 inch height by 1/4 inch width.
- total earring length is approximately 2 Inch. Width approximately 1 3/8 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead safe.
In Norse legend, Thor found shelter from a violent storm under a large oak tree. Today, people in some Nordic countries believe that acorns on the windowsill will protect a house from being hit by lightning. Because the acorn only appears on a fully mature oak, it is often considered a symbol of the patience needed to attain goals over long periods of time. In Norse and Celtic culture the acorn represents perseverance and hard work.
Check out the matching earrings, bangle and necklace!
Dainty Acorn Charm Necklace with Faceted Czech Bead. Gift Box Included.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.