This is a listing for DECEMBER-TURQUOISE birthstone only. Find the other options in separate listings. Look first in the title. Thank you!
Create a unique treat for yourself, your daughter, granddaughter or best friend by personalizing this bangle with initial and birthstone. Getting married? Show your bridesmaids how much they mean to you with this personalized bangle.
In Ireland the Claddagh ring is used as friendship and family ring. In Canada and USA it’s mostly as an engagement and wedding rings.
Mothers sometimes give these rings to their daughters when they come of age. It’s can be accompanied by sayings such as: "Let love and friendship reign”. In Ireland, the United States and Canada the Claddagh is often an heirloom handed down through generations.
The Claddagh ring is from a humble Galway fishing village. Today it’s one of the most recognizable pieces of wedding jewelry in the world. The Claddagh symbolizes love, loyalty, and friendship. The heart is for love, the crown is for loyalty and the hands represent friendship.
There’s an old Irish saying about the claddagh ring. "With These hands, I give you my heart and crown it with my love”.
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.7 inch
- bangle material is plate stainless steel memory wire.
- metal charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- main charm measures 3/4 height by 5/8 width.
- findings are Stainless Steel or nickel free plate alloy.
I think you will love the matching earrings and necklaces!
This bangle comes on a jewelry card. Included is a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.