Celtic Dragonfly Dangle Earrings. Gold dusted Faceted Czech Beads and Gold Charm. Gift Box included.
Celtic Dragonfly Dangle Earrings. Gold dusted Faceted Czech Beads and
Enter a world of whimsy! Here the beads are dusted with gold and the world around suddenly seems to be expanding. A straw of grass becomes a tall tree and you’re suddenly in the adventurous world of the fairies. Here the dragonfly has the ability to see truth. It now has the sight of the ancient Dragons and is guarding magical wells and the land of the fairies.
- Gold plate Steel Chain.
- 3, 4 and 8 mm Czech beads.
- charm is Pewter, 20kt. Gold plate with antiqued finish.
- the charm has the same pattern on booth sides.
- charm measures approximately 0.6 Inch height by 0.5 Inch width.
- earring drop 2.25 Inch
- findings are stainless steel, steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
- Lead safe/ Nickel safe.
The Dragonfly symbolizes a phase of meaningful transformation and self-realization. It’s a phase that will help you find authenticity rooted in your celtic heritage. The dragonfly will support your road to spiritual change.
These dangle earrings are perfectly presented in our logo jewelry box. The box includes a card that explains the meaning of the charm/knot.
I think you will love the matching necklace!
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.