Scottish Thistle Charm Earrings with Bronze Faceted Czech Beads. Scottish Flower Post Earrings. Scottish Jewelry Gift. Gift Box included.
Scottish Thistle Charm Earrings with Bronze Faceted Czech Beads. Scott
A clean modern designed earrings that let’s You celebrate Scotlands National Flower. They have an eye catching versatile mix of Fire Polished Czech Beads that perfectly compliments the adorable thistle charm.
- titanium ear pin on 20kt. Gold plate Pewter post.
- 3-4 mm Fire Polished Czech beads.
- charms is Pewter, 18kt Gold plate with antiqued finish.
- thistle charm has same pattern on booth sides.
- thistle charm measures approximately 1 Inch height by 0.8 Inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
- ships from Conifer, Colorado.
The Scottish Thistle as a Heraldic badge. Since the reign of Alexander III (1249–1286) the thistle has been the national emblem of Scotland. From then on it’s been the symbol of the Order of the Thistle, a chivalric order of Scotland. According to legend, a Norse army was attempting to sneak up on a Scottish army's encampment. Being barefoot was a Norseman’s misfortune since he stepped on a thistle. His cry of pain alerted the Scots to the attack. The Thistle is Scotland's national emblem. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
These earrings are perfectly presented in a ZAXZO logo jewelry box. Inside you will find the necklace on a jewelry card. The box includes a card that explains the meaning of the charm/knot. Great for gifting or for storing your earrings.
I think you will love the matching necklace and wire earring options!
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.