Scottish Thistle Charm Necklace with Blue Faceted Czech Beads. Scottish Flower Pendant Necklace. Scottish Jewelry Gift.. Gift Box included.
Scottish Thistle Charm Necklace with Blue Faceted Czech Beads. Scottis
A clean modern designed necklace that let’s You celebrate Scotlands National Flower. It has a eye catching versatile mix of Fire Polished Czech Beads that perfectly compliments the adorable thistle charm.
- stainless steel chain including bead bar measures approximately 21 inch with 4 inch extender.
- stainless steel extender with Fire Polished Czech bead charm.
- 3-4 mm Fire Polished Czech beads.
- charm is Pewter, fine Silver plate with antiqued finish.
- thistle charm has same pattern on booth sides.
- thistle charm measures approximately 1 Inch height by 0.8 Inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
The Scottish Thistle as a Heraldic badge. Since the reign of Alexander III (1249–1286) the thistle has been the national emblem of Scotland. From then on it’s been the symbol of the Order of the Thistle, a chivalric order of Scotland. According to legend, a Norse army was attempting to sneak up on a Scottish army's encampment. Being barefoot was a Norseman’s misfortune since he stepped on a thistle. His cry of pain alerted the Scots to the attack. The Thistle is Scotland's national emblem. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
This necklace is perfectly presented in a jewelry box. Inside you will find the necklace on a jewelry card. The box includes a card that explains the meaning of the charm/knot.
I think you will love the two matching earring options!
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.