Tree of Life Charm Necklace on Trinity Bail.
The Tree of Life is found is many ancient cultures. It’s as beautiful and centering symbol. As relevant today as it has ever been. It’s universal balance and beauty will make you choose to wear these again and again!
- plated stainless steel chain.
- bail and charm is fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- charm measures 1 inch height by 1 inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
For the Celts the tree symbolized strength, wisdom and longevity. Celts believed they came from trees. They viewed them as living being and as magical. Trees guarded the land and was a doorway to the spirit world. The roots of the tree reach into the underworld and the branches the upper world. The tree trunk was the connection to Earth. This connection the Gods via the Tree of Life.
This necklace comes on a jewelry card. Included is a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.