Celtic Bee Charm Bangle
Wearing bangles is a fun way for you to express your interests, remember a special event with great friends or finding your inner focus. This charming bangle will be the perfect focal point on your arm.
This bangle has memory for easy-on easy-off. Fully extend the bangle, slip it on, give it a light squeeze and it'll pop right back to it's original shape.
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.6 inch
- bangle material is plate copper memory wire.
- metal charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- bee charm measures approximately 1/2 Inch height by 3/8 Inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
In Celtic mythology, bees are the link between this world and the realm beyond and the bearer of secret wisdom. Highlanders believed that while dreaming their soul left the body and took form of a Bee that can move freely.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
Please contact us if you’d like a personalized combination of charms on this bangle!
This bangle is presented on a jewelry card. Included is a card with the meaning of the charm/knot.