Celtic Dragonfly Earrings with Czech Beads. Scottish jewelry Gift. Gift box Included.
Celtic Dragonfly Earrings with Czech Beads. Scottish jewelry Gift. Gif
These darling earrings will be the perfect focal point for your face The earrings are definitely an eye catching addition to your jewelry wardrobe. They will fast become your go-to earring for special events.
- 6mm Czech glass Beads.
- hypoallergenic titanium earring posts.
- Earring knot is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- charm measures 3/4 height by 5/8 width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead
In almost every part of the world, the dragonfly symbolizes change, the ability to change both physically and mentally, and the ability to accept and embrace change. This idea stems from the dragonfly’s life cycle, as it undergoes a series of nymphal stages and an almost complete metamorphosis before it reaches it’s adult stage. For many, the dragonfly spirit therefore symbolizes transformation, positivity, and strength.
These earrings are presented in a jewelry box. Inside you will find the necklace and a card explaining the meaning of the knot/symbol.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.