Celtic Tree of Life Charm Bracelet
Wearing bangles is a fun way for you to express your interests, remember a special event with great friends or finding your inner focus. This charming bangle will be the perfect focal point on your arm.
For the Celts the tree symbolized strength, wisdom and longevity.
Celts believed they came from trees. They viewed them as living being and as magical. Trees guarded the land and was a doorway to the spirit world. The roots of the tree reach into the underworld and the branches the upper world. The tree trunk was the connection to Earth. This connection the Gods via the Tree of Life.
This bangle has memory for easy-on easy-off. Fully extend the bangle, slip it on, give it a light squeeze and it'll pop right back to it's original shape.
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.6 inch
- bangle material is plate copper memory wire.
- metal charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- bee charm measures approximately 5/6 Inch height by 1 Inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
Please contact us if you’d like a personalized combination of charms on this bangle!
This bangle is presented on a jewelry card. Included is a card with the meaning of the charm/knot.