Claddagh Necklace. Irish Symbol Jewelry. Gift for Her for Valentine. Irish Gift.
Claddagh Necklace. Irish Symbol Jewelry. Gift for Her for Valentine. I
No other symbol in the world says “I Love You” like the perfect design of the Claddagh. It’s the perfect confirmation of your connection to you significant other. It’s often given from mother to daughter as well.
- plated stainless steel chain.
- bail and charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- charm measures 1 inch height by 0.8 inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
The Claddagh ring is from a humble Galway fishing village. Today it’s one of the most recognizable pieces of wedding jewelry in the world. The Claddagh symbolizes love, loyalty, and friendship. The heart is for love, the crown is for loyalty and the hands represent friendship.
There’s an old Irish saying about the claddagh ring. "With These hands, I give you my heart and crown it with my love”.
This necklace comes on a jewelry card. Included is a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
I think you will love the matching earrings and bangle!
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.