Irish Silver Claddagh Earrings with Hypo Wire Option. - Small.
F A M I L Y ∙ S Y M B O L
No other symbol in the world says “I Love You” like the perfect design of the Claddagh. It’s the perfect confirmation of your connection to you significant other. It’s often given from mother to daughter as well as a symbol of strong family connections.
H O W ∙ TO ∙ O R D E R
1. Select quantity from pull-down menu.
2. Select your choice of ear wire from pul-down menu.
3. Add to cart and proceed to checkout or keep shipping.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- choice of ear wire: stainless steel, sterling silver, niobium.
- charms are Britannia Pewter, with fine silver plate in antiqued finish.
- charms each measures 0.8 inch height by 0.6 inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Sterling Silver and nickel free Britannia Pewter.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
The Claddagh ring is from a humble Galway fishing village. Today it’s one of the most recognizable pieces of wedding jewelry in the world. The Claddagh symbolizes love, loyalty, and friendship. The heart is for love, the crown is for loyalty and the hands represent friendship.
There’s an old Irish saying about the claddagh ring. "With These hands, I give you my heart and crown it with my love”.
P R E S E N T A T I O N
These earrings come on a jewelry card. Included is a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
We offer fast processing time on all orders. Processing time is 1 - 2 business days.
S H I P P I N G
- DOMESTIC (U.S.): 5 - 14 business days
- INTERNATIONAL: 14 - 24 business days
Please note that your shipping date is not the same as the invoice. Please add processing time for the correct estimated delivery date.
S T O R E ∙ P O L I CY
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. It must be returned in original shipping condition with original packaging.
L E T S ∙ C O N N E C T
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.