Claddagh Birthstone and Initial Necklace.
C E L E B R A T E ∙ F A M I L Y
Create a unique treat for yourself, your daughter, granddaughter or best friend by personalizing this necklace with initial and birthstone. Getting married? Show your bridesmaids how much they mean to you with this personalized necklace.
H O W ∙ T O ∙ O R D E R
- Select Chain Length from menu
- Select Birthstone from menu
- At checkout write the letter/initial you want in the textbook. See image 6. If you order more than on necklace please write the combination for each necklace like this: 18 Inch, April, C, ….and so on.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- stainless steel chain in choice of length: 16, 18, 20 or 22 Inch.
- charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- main charm measures 0.8 inch height by 0.6 inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Britannia Pewter, Copper, Glass or Sterling Silver.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
In Ireland the Claddagh ring is used as friendship and family ring. In Canada and USA it’s mostly as an engagement and wedding rings. Mothers sometimes give these rings to their daughters when they come of age. It’s can be accompanied by sayings such as: "Let love and friendship reign”. In Ireland, the United States and Canada the Claddagh is often an heirloom handed down through generations. The Claddagh ring is from a humble Galway fishing village. Today it’s one of the most recognizable pieces of wedding jewelry in the world. The Claddagh symbolizes love, loyalty, and friendship. The heart is for love, the crown is for loyalty and the hands represent friendship.
There’s an old Irish saying about the claddagh ring. "With These hands, I give you my heart and crown it with my love”.
P R E S E N T A T I O N
These necklaces come boxed with a jewelry care card and a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot. Perfectly packed for gifting.
P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
We offer fast processing time on all orders. Processing time is 1 - 2 business days.
S H I P P I N G
- DOMESTIC (U.S.): 5 - 10 business days
- INTERNATIONAL: 14 - 21 business days
Please note that your shipping date is not the same as the invoice. Please add processing time for the correct estimated delivery date.
S T O R E ∙ P O L I CY
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 5 days of delivery Ship items back within: 20 days of delivery. It must be return in original shipping condition with original packaging.
L E T S ∙ C O N N E C T
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.