Dainty Acorn Charm Earrings with Green Faceted Czech Beads. Gift Box Included
You will love this fresh and classy take on traditional celtic post earrings. Put up your hair and get ready to be noticed.
- earrings are Pewter, fine Silver plate with antiqued finish.
- earring posts are titanium.
- 6mm faceted Czech Beads.
- charms are Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- acorn charms each measure 1/2 inch height by 1/4 inch width.
- total earring length is approximately 1.5 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
In Norse legend, Thor found shelter from a violent storm under a large oak tree. Today, people in some Nordic countries believe that acorns on the windowsill will protect a house from being hit by lightning. Because the acorn only appears on a fully mature oak, it is often considered a symbol of the patience needed to attain goals over long periods of time. In Norse and Celtic culture the acorn represents perseverance and hard work.
I think you will love the additional earrings option and the matching necklace as well!
Handmade in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.