When you catch yourself in a window or a mirror this dainty charming necklace is sure to put a big smile on your face!
- chain is Stainless Steel, Silver or Gold plate.
- the chain is approximately 19 Inch.
- 6mm Faceted Czech bead.
- charms is Pewter, Fine Silver or Gold plate with antiqued finish.
- acorn charm measures approximately 1/2 Inch height by 1/4 Inch width.
- pendant length including bail is approximately 1.5 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
In Norse legend, Thor found shelter from a violent storm under a large oak tree. Today, people in some Nordic countries believe that acorns on the windowsill will protect a house from being hit by lightning. Because the acorn only appears on a fully mature oak, it is often considered a symbol of the patience needed to attain goals over long periods of time. In Norse and Celtic culture the acorn represents perseverance and hard work.
Check out the matching earrings, bangle and necklace!
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.