Dainty Shamrock Necklace with Sterling Silver Charm.
This necklace is for more than St. Patrick’s Day. They are a testament to your Irish family heritage. The Shamrock is the symbol of Ireland and the peridot symbolizes the lush green colors of Ireland.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- - stainless steel cable chain in your choice of length.
- 4 mm faceted peridot bead.
- trinity charm and other findings are Britannia Pewter with fine silver plate in antiqued finish.
- shamrock charm is 925 Sterling Silver.
- shamrock charm measures approximately 7/16 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Sterling Silver, Britannia Pewter Niobium.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
Saint Patrick’s (c. AD 385–461) and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland is commemorated on March 17. He is the most prominent patron saint of Ireland.
St. Patrick is said to have used the clover as a symbol for the Holy Trinity. The 3 leaves symbolize the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
P R E S E N T A T I O N
This necklace come in a jewelry gift box, including a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
I offer fast processing time on all orders. Processing time is 1 - 2 business days.
S H I P P I N G
- DOMESTIC (U.S.): 5 - 10 business days
- INTERNATIONAL: 14 - 21 business days
Please note that your shipping date is not the same as the invoice. Please add processing time for the correct estimated delivery date.
S T O R E ∙ P O L I CY
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. It must be return in original shipping condition with original packaging.
L E T S ∙ C O N N E C T
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
The customer service is SUPERB, and I will be purchasing again! I purchased a Celtic Sister Knot necklace for my sister and she loved it. I later purchased the Claddagh necklace for myself and a Shamrock Necklace for my daughter. They were PERFECT! Thanks for helping me resolve my shipping mishap!!!