Dainty Shamrock Necklace with Sterling Charm.
The customer service is SUPERB, and I will be purchasing again! I purchased a Celtic Sister Knot necklace for my sister and she loved it. I later purchased the Claddagh necklace for myself and a Shamrock Necklace for my daughter. They were PERFECT! Thanks for helping me resolve my shipping mishap!!!
- stainless steel cable chain in your choice of length.
- 4 mm faceted peridot bead.
- trinity charm and other findings are Britannia Pewter with fine silver plate in antiqued finish.
- shamrock charm is 925 Sterling Silver.
- shamrock charm measures approximately 3/8 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter.
Saint Patrick’s (c. AD 385–461) and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland is commemorated on March 17. He is the most prominent patron saint of Ireland.
St. Patrick is said to have used the clover as a symbol for the Holy Trinity. The 3 leaves symbolize the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The shamrock is used as a symbol of Ireland.
This necklace come in a jewelry gift box, including a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.