Highland Jewelry. Scottish Bee and Acorn Charm Bangle with 5 Charms.
When you look at this lovely bangle your wrist it will remind you of your interests, a special day with great friends or help you find your inner focus.
- bangles are copper Memory Wire, Silver plate.
- available is size S-M and M-L.
- 6mm Faceted Czech bead.
- charms are Pewter, Fine Silver plate with antiqued finish.
- charms measures approximately 1/2 Inch height by 1/2 Inch width or smaller.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
Norse Lore of the Acorn:
In Norse legend, Thor found shelter from a violent storm under a large oak tree. Today, people in some Nordic countries believe that acorns on the windowsill will protect a house from being hit by lightning. Because the acorn only appears on a fully mature oak, it is often considered a symbol of the patience needed to attain goals over long periods of time. In Norse and Celtic culture the acorn represents perseverance and hard work.
Celtic Lore of the Bee:
In Celtic lore, bees are the link between this world and the realm beyond and the bearer of secret wisdom. Highlanders believed that while dreaming their soul left the body and took form of a Bee that could move freely.
Check out the matching earrings and necklace!
Handmade in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.