Irish Claddagh Bangle with Birthstone and Initial.
C E L E B R A T E ∙ F A M I L Y
Create a unique treat for yourself, your daughter, granddaughter or best friend by personalizing this bangle with initial and birthstone. Getting married? Show your bridesmaids how much they mean to you with this personalized necklace.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- see photo #6 for more ordering
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.7 inch
- bangle material is plate stainless steel memory wire.
- metal charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- main charm measures 3/4 height by 5/8 width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Britannia Pewter, Sterling Silver, Copper, Glass.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
In Ireland the Claddagh ring is used as friendship and family ring. In Canada and USA it’s mostly as an engagement and wedding rings. Mothers sometimes give these rings to their daughters when they come of age. It’s can be accompanied by sayings such as: "Let love and friendship reign”. In Ireland, the United States and Canada the Claddagh is often an heirloom handed down through generations. The Claddagh ring is from a humble Galway fishing village. Today it’s one of the most recognizable pieces of wedding jewelry in the world.
The Claddagh symbolizes love, loyalty, and friendship. The heart is for love, the crown is for loyalty and the hands represent friendship.
There’s an old Irish saying about the claddagh ring. "With these hands, I give you my heart and crown it with my love”.
P R E S E N T A T I O N
These bangles come boxed with a jewelry care card and a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot. Perfectly packed for gifting.
P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
We offer fast processing time on all orders. Processing time is 1 - 2 business days.
S H I P P I N G
- DOMESTIC (U.S.): 5 - 10 business days
- INTERNATIONAL: 14 - 21 business days
Please note that your shipping date is not the same as the invoice. Please add processing time for the correct estimated delivery date.
S T O R E ∙ P O L I CY
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 5 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 20 days of delivery. It must be return in original shipping condition with original packaging.
L E T S ∙ C O N N E C T
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.