Scottish Bagpipes Charm Bangle with Crystal and Lapis Beads
Nothing makes you think Scotland like the Bagpipes. This collection is a tribute to this historic unique instrument.
This classy bangle will be the perfect focal point on your arm. The bangle is a casual to dressy addition to your jewelry wardrobe. The design is fairly classic so you’ll get many years of wear out of it. It will mix well with other bangles or bracelets you have.
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.6 inch
- 6 mm Lapis stone.
- 4mm faceted crystal beads.
- bangle material is plate steel memory wire.
- metal bead and charm is Pewter, 22kt Gold or fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- charm measures approximately 1 inch height by 3/4 inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
Handmade in Colorado.
This necklace is presented in a small tin. Inside you will find the bangle on a jewelry card. The tin includes a card that explains the history or meaning of the charm/knot. It’s a sleek modern presentation of the bangle. Great for gifting or for storing your beloved bangle.