Scottish Bee Earrings on Celtic Knot Post Earrings. Faceted Citrine Stones. Jewelry Gift Box Included.
You will love this fresh and classy take on these celtic post earrings. Put up your hair and get ready to be noticed!
- earrings are Pewter, fine Silver plate with antiqued finish.
- earring posts are titanium.
- 6 and 8 mm faceted Citrine stones.
- charms are Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- bee charms each measure 1/2 inch height by 1/2 inch width.
- total earring length is approximately 1 7/8 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
In Celtic lore, bees are the link between this world and the realm beyond and the bearer of secret wisdom. Highlanders believed that while dreaming their soul left the body and took form of a Bee that could move freely.
These earrings come in a jewelry box. There’s a symbol card included as well. This card explains the meaning of the charm/knot.
I think you will love the matching necklace!
Handmade in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.