Rampant Scottish Unicorn Pendant Necklace on Trinity Bail.
You’re wearing scottish history around your neck while celebrating Scotland’s National Animal with these beautiful Rampant Unicorn Necklace.
- 18 inch plated stainless steel chain.
- bail and charm is fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- charm measures 1 inch height by 1 inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
With Scotland being famed for its love for and long history of myths and legends, it is no surprise that a fabled creature such as the unicorn is Scotland’s national animal. Unicorns have been linked to Scotland for centuries. While the animal is mythological, the ideals it represents are what make it a perfect fit as the national animal for Scotland, and because like this proud beast – Scots would fight to remain unconquered. Celebrate Scotland’s National Animal with this charming Unicorn necklace.
This necklace comes on a jewelry card. Included is a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
I think you will like the matching earrings and bangle!
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.