Scottish Thistle Charm Bangle.
Wearing bangles is a fun way to express your interests, remember a special event with great friends or finding your inner focus. This charming bangle will be the perfect focal point for your arm.
This bangle has memory for easy-on easy-off. Fully extend the bangle, slip it on, give it a light squeeze and it'll pop right back to it's original shape.
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.6 inch
- bangle material is plate copper memory wire.
- metal charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- main charm measures 1 height by 0.8 width.
- thistle charm has same pattern on booth sides.
- findings are Stainless Steel or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
- ships from Conifer, Colorado.
The Scottish thistle as a Heraldic badge. Since the reign of Alexander III (1249–1286) the thistle has been the national emblem of Scotland. From then on it’s been the symbol of the Order of the Thistle, a chivalric order of Scotland. According to legend, a Norse army was attempting to sneak up on a Scottish army's encampment. Being barefoot was a Norseman’s misfortune since he stepped on a thistle. His cry of pain alerted the Scots to the attack. The Thistle is Scotland's national emblem. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.
I think you will like the matching necklace and earrings!
This bangle is presented on a jewelry card. Included is a card with the meaning of the charm/knot.