Scottish Thistle Inspired Bracelet with Smooth Amethyst Stones and Acorn Charm
The Acorn is a Nordic and Celtic symbol of fertility and immortality. Together with the Oak Leaf charm the Acorn is charming up this Thistle inspired coil bracelet with Peridot and Amethyst Stones.
Scotland's national emblem is the thistle. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
This is a fabulous statement piece. Be ready for a lot of attention. The Thistle colors are perfectly interpreted by the Amethyst and Peridot Stones.
- coil bracelet. One size fits most.
- 8mm Peridot Stones.
- 6mm Amethyst Stones.
- 4mm and 6mm Plated smooth Czech beads.
- 6mm Plated faceted Czech beads.
- bracelet material is plate Stainless Steel memory wire.
- metal bead and charms are Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- Oak Leaf charm measures approximately 10.75mm height by 6mm width.
- Acorn charm measures approximately 13mm height by 8mm width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
Handmade in Colorado.
This bracelet is presented in a small tin. Inside you will find the bracelet on a jewelry card. The tin includes a card that explains the history or meaning of the charm/knot. It’s a sleek modern presentation of the bracelet. Great for gifting or for storing your beloved bracelet.