Scottish Thistle Inspired Earrings with Smooth Amethyst Stones and Acorn Charm
The Acorn is a Nordic and Celtic symbol of fertility and immortality. Together with the Oak Leaf charm the Acorn is charming up this Thistle inspired coil bracelet with Peridot and Amethyst Stones.
Scotland's national emblem is the thistle. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
This earrings set is a fabulous jewelry statement. Be ready for a lot of attention. The Thistle colors are perfectly interpreted by the Amethyst and Peridot Stones.
- hypoallergenic ear hooks.
- 8mm Peridot Stones.
- 3-4mm mm Amethyst Stones.
- 4mm Plated smooth Czech beads.
- metal bead and charms are Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- Oak Leaf charm measures approximately 10.75mm height by 6mm width.
- Acorn charm measures approximately 13mm height by 8mm width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
Handmade in Colorado.
These earrings are perfectly presented in a small tin. Inside you will find the earrings on a jewelry card. The tin includes a card that explains the meaning of the charm/knot. It’s a sleek modern presentation of the earrings. Great for gifting or for storing your beloved earrings.