A clean modern designed earrings that let’s You celebrate Scotlands National Flower. They have an eye catching versatile mix of Fire Polished Czech Beads that perfectly compliments the adorable thistle charm.
- Gold plate steel ear hooks.
- 3-4 mm Fire Polished beads.
- charms is Pewter, Gold plate with antiqued finish.
- thistle charm has same pattern on booth sides.
- Earring hoop diameter is approximately 1.2 Inch.
- thistle charm measures approximately 1 Inch height by 0.8 Inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter, copper or nickel free plate alloy..
The Scottish Thistle as a Heraldic badge. Since the reign of Alexander III (1249–1286) the thistle has been the national emblem of Scotland. From then on it’s been the symbol of the Order of the Thistle, a chivalric order of Scotland. According to legend, a Norse army was attempting to sneak up on a Scottish army's encampment. Being barefoot was a Norseman’s misfortune since he stepped on a thistle. His cry of pain alerted the Scots to the attack. The Thistle is Scotland's national emblem. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
These drop earrings are perfectly presented in a ZAXZO logo jewelry box. The box includes a card that explains the meaning of the charm/knot.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.