Scottish Unicorn Charm Bangle.
Wearing bangles is a fun way for you to express your interests, remember a special event with great friends or finding your inner focus. This charming bangle will be the perfect focal point on your arm.
This bangle has memory for easy-on easy-off. Fully extend the bangle, slip it on, give it a light squeeze and it'll pop right back to it's original shape.
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.6 inch
- bangle material is plate copper memory wire.
- metal charm is Pewter, fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- bee charm measures approximately 1 Inch height by 1 Inch width.
- findings are Stainless Steel or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead free.
With Scotland being famed for its love for and long history of myths and legends, it is no surprise that a fabled creature such as the unicorn is Scotland’s national animal. Unicorns have been linked to Scotland for centuries. While the animal is mythological, the ideals it represents are what make it a perfect fit as the national animal for Scotland, and because like this proud beast, the Scots would fight to remain unconquered. Celebrate Scotland’s National Animal with this charming Unicorn bangle.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
Please contact us if you’d like a personalized combination of charms on this bangle!
This bangle is presented on a jewelry card. Included is a card with the meaning of the charm/knot.