Silver Celtic Knot Cross Earrings w Birthstone on Trinity Bail. Irish Cross in Antiqued Finish.
These earrings carrie a meaningful message about your relationship with the God, your family and community. The perfect gift for bridesmaids, confirmation, communion, Easter, Christmas and so many other events.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- choice of ear wire: stainless steel, sterling silver, niobium.
- birthstone cut on both sides of charm.
- charms is Britannia Pewter with fine silver plate and antiqued finish.
- total earring length is approximately 1 7/8 inch.
- charms have pattern on booth sides.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Pewter, glass and Silver.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
The Celtic Cross is the ultimate representation of faith. It emerged in Ireland during the early Middle Ages.
The ring is said to be a Celtic symbol of God’s infinite love and the halo, a symbol of Christ. The arms of the Celtic cross are thought to be a representation of the Omni’s of God; God is all-powerful, God is all-knowing, God is everywhere at all times and God is all-good.
J E W E L R Y ∙ P R E S E N T A T I O N
This necklace comes in a jewelry box. There’s a symbol and jewelry care card included as well. The symbol card explains the meaning of the main charm/knot.
P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
I offer fast processing time on all orders. Processing time is 1 - 2 business days.
S H I P P I N G
- DOMESTIC (U.S.): 5 - 10 business days
- INTERNATIONAL: 14 - 21 business days
Please add processing time for the correct estimated delivery date.
S T O R E ∙ P O L I CY
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Order must be returned in undamaged original packaging.
L E T S ∙ C O N N E C T E D
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.