Sueded Bracelet with Trinity Knot Medallion Charm
The Trinity knot is also called the Triquetra and is one of the best known symbols in the Celtic culture. The Celtic Christian church used it to represent the Holy Trinity, but other cultures used the symbol too and each attached its own meaning to it.
Get your sueded bracelet now with this medallion version of the trinity knot.
- Sueded Bracelet With Alloy Charm
- Cord Material: Micro-Fiber
- Charm Material: Alloy, Nickel Free
- Other Material: Alloy, Nickel Free
- Approximate Length: 7" + 2" Extender
Made in Colorado.