Dainty Acorn Charm Hoop Earrings with Green Faceted Czech Beads. Gift Box Included.
Enjoy this fresh and fun take on the traditional hoop earrings. You will get a lot of attention when you enter any room!
- earring hooks are Stainless Steel gold plate.
- 4mm faceted Czech Beads.
- charms are Pewter, 22kt Gold plate with antiqued finish.
- acorn charms each measure 1/2 inch height by 1/4 inch width.
- total earring length is approximately 2 Inch. Width approximately 1 3/8 Inch.
- findings are Stainless Steel, pewter or nickel free plate alloy.
- all materials and finish is Cadmium and Lead safe.
In Norse legend, Thor found shelter from a violent storm under a large oak tree. Today, people in some Nordic countries believe that acorns on the windowsill will protect a house from being hit by lightning. Because the acorn only appears on a fully mature oak, it is often considered a symbol of the patience needed to attain goals over long periods of time. In Norse and Celtic culture the acorn represents perseverance and hard work.
I think you will love the additional earrings option and the matching necklace as well!
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.