Thistle Birthstone Bangle with Bee and Tree Charm.
N A T I O N A L ∙ F L O W E R
Create a unique treat for yourself, your daughter or best friend by personalizing this Scotland national flower bangle with initial and birthstone. Having a Scottish theme wedding? Show your bridesmaids how much they mean to you with this personalized adorable bangle.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- bangle is available in 2 sizes.
- S-M has a diameter of approximately 2.4 inch
- M-L has a diameter of approximately 2.6 inch
- charms are nickel free metal with Fine Silver plate with antiqued finish.
- main charm measures 1 height by 0.8 width.
- thistle charm has same pattern on booth sides.
- findings are Stainless Steel, glass, copper or nickel free plate alloy.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
The Scottish thistle as a Heraldic badge. Since the reign of Alexander III (1249–1286) the thistle has been the national emblem of Scotland. From then on it’s been the symbol of the Order of the Thistle, a chivalric order of Scotland. According to legend, a Norse army was attempting to sneak up on a Scottish army's encampment. Being barefoot was a Norseman’s misfortune since he stepped on a thistle. His cry of pain alerted the Scots to the attack. The Thistle is Scotland's national emblem. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
P R E S E N T A T I O N
This bangle comes boxed with a jewelry care card and a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot. Perfectly packed for gifting.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.