Celtic Faith, Hope and Love Necklace.
This necklace carries a meaningful message about your relationship with your spouse and family. It symbolizes the basic values of your relationship and your view of the world. It will be the perfect gift for Christmas, Valentines or other special celebration.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- stainless steel cable chain in your choice of length.
- stainless steel chain with lobster claw clasp.
- connector and charms aare Pewter with fine silver plate and antiqued finish.
- total pendant length is approximately 1 3/4 inch.
- charms have pattern on booth sides.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Britannia Pewter and Sterling Silver.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
The Celtic Cross is for faith, the Anchor is for hope, and Heart is for charity. Charity is often called love and represented by the heart. The three theological virtues that God puts into the soul. Wear this daily reminder of the faith, hope and charity.
“And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love”. (1 Corinthians 13:13, NKJV)
P R E S E N T A T I O N
This necklace come in a jewelry gift box, including a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
I offer fast processing time on all orders. Processing time is 1 - 2 business days.
S H I P P I N G
- DOMESTIC (U.S.): 5 - 10 business days
- INTERNATIONAL: 14 - 21 business days
Please note that your shipping date is not the same as the invoice. Please add processing time for the correct estimated delivery date.
S T O R E ∙ P O L I CY
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. It must be return in original shipping condition with original packaging.
L E T S ∙ C O N N E C T
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.