Scottish Thistle Charm Necklace with Enchanting Large Czech Bead. Scotlands National Flower on Your Choice of Chain Length.
N A T I O A L ∙ F L O W E R
This beautiful necklace incorporates a classic version of the Scottish Thistle with a large Czech bead that catches the surrounding light to return mysterious flashes of light in enchanting tones of purple and green. A spectacular interpretation of the beloved flower of Scotland
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Czech bead measures 11x8mm.
- stainless steel chain with lobster claw clasp.
- bail and charm is fine silver plate with antiqued finish.
- charm measures 1 inch height by 0.8 inch width.
- charm has the same pattern on booth sides.
- findings are Stainless Steel, Britannia pewter, silver and nickel free plate alloy.
M E A N I N G ∙ S Y M B O L I S M ∙ L O R E
The Scottish thistle as a Heraldic badge. Since the reign of Alexander III (1249–1286) the thistle has been the national emblem of Scotland. From then on it’s been the symbol of the Order of the Thistle, a chivalric order of Scotland. According to legend, a Norse army was attempting to sneak up on a Scottish army's encampment. Being barefoot was a Norseman’s misfortune since he stepped on a thistle. His cry of pain alerted the Scots to the attack. The Thistle is Scotland's national emblem. A symbol for bravery, courage, and loyalty.
P R E S E N T A T I O N
Included in the jewelry gift box you’ll find a jewelry care card and a card describing the meaning of the charm/knot.
Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado 🏔.